Hi, I'm Jack
Your partner in navigating ADHD, offering personalised coaching grounded in understanding and years of expertise from ADHD support groups.
Looking for an ADHD Coach?
Navigating through the landscape of ADHD coaching can often be challenging.
As the founder of the charity, ADHD Aware, and the Brighton ADHD support group, I've gathered over a decade's worth of experience guiding the neurodiverse community towards effective support. My goal is to bridge the gap between the vast potential that neurodiversity offers and the lack of tailored coaching that truly understands and addresses the unique needs of individuals with ADHD.
Two prevalent shortcomings have emerged in the current coaching environment:
- Mainstream life coaching agencies often employ neurotypical coaches who lack a comprehensive understanding of ADHD. This often results in an inability to delve deep enough to effectively address ADHD-specific challenges.
- Neurodiverse coaches, while providing empathy and understanding, may project their own experiences onto their clients. Without a broad scope of exposure to varied neurodiverse clients, their coaching might be restricted by their own experiences.
My approach to ADHD coaching aims to resolve these gaps.
As a neurodiverse, person-centred coach, I offer empathetic support, but also recognise that every ADHD experience is unique. I adapt my approach to meet you where you are in your journey of diagnosis, treatment, and self-discovery.
My coaching strategy evolves beyond the realms of conventional life coaching, integrating psycho-education and ADHD-focused cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). This approach allows me to leverage my peer support group expertise to confront and alleviate your unique ADHD challenges.
By partnering with me, you can anticipate:
- Increased self-awareness about your neurodiversity
- Effective strategies to manage your challenges
- Enhanced resilience and self-esteem
- Assistance in overcoming executive function difficulties and feelings of being overwhelmed
During our journey together, you'll have access to a diverse programme of topics to select from, including: coming to terms with the diagnosis, resilience building, executive function strategies, self-advocacy skills, adaptive technology, and many more.
Contact me today for a free complimentary 20-minute initial consultation. My rates are £100 per hour (Access to Work clients welcome)
Together, we can harness your neurodiversity and unlock your true potential.